General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on May 25, 2018. FormJoy is GDPR compliant.
How does the GDPR affect FormJoy customers?
If you collect any EU personal data via FormJoy, you are a Controller of personal data under the GDPR.
FormJoy is a data processor
Processing EU personal data must be governed by a GDPR-compliant contract. We provide a standard Data Processing Addendum (DPA) to extend GDPR privacy principles, rights, and obligations everywhere personal data is processed.
If you will be processing EU personal data as part of your use of FormJoy, please contact us for a copy of our standard DPA for completion.
All supporter data is hosted and processed according to strict data protection principles, in alignment with GDPR and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. For further information, you can read about:
- Data hosting and server locations.
- How data transfers are handled for EU clients.
- The subprocessors we work with to deliver FormJoy.
What rights do EU-based FormJoy customers have under the GDPR?
Under the GDPR, EU-based FormJoy customers have:
- The right to be informed.
- The right to access and correct your data.
- The right to download your data.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to object. Please contact us immediately if you are concerned about how we’re processing personal data.
Data Protection Officer
FormJoy has appointed Rhys Forsyth as the DPO. Enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.